Coaching For CLAT In Memnagar Ahmedabad
CLAT is to law as JEE is to engineering, Law is considered as one of the most rewarding careers in terms of monetary benefits and job challenge. Get a career in it by joining by the best coaching for CLAT in Memnagar Ahmedabad. The candidates from any stream can make a career in this field. In last few years, there has been a considerable increase in the demand of law graduates in various fields.
Common law admission test (CLAT)
Pattern of paper for undergraduate test
Total marks: 200
Total number of questions: 200
Duration of Examination: Two hours (120 minutes)
Subjects with weightage
English including comprehension: 40 marks
Elementary mathematics: 20 marks
General knowledge/current affairs: 50 marks
Legal Aptitude: 50 marks
Logical Reasoning: 40 marks
There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Eligibility for CLAT
Candidates should be below 20 years of age as on 1st July, 2017 in case of all NRIs/ unreserved/ NRI Sponsored categories candidates and in case of SC/ST/OBC and specially abled persons they should be below 22 years of age on 1st July, 2017
Candidates should have secured minimum percentage of marks in 10+2
1. 45% of marks in case of candidates belonging to OBC/Unreserved/Specially Abled Person(SAP)
2. 40% of marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
Some significant features of our classes in Memnagar, Ahmedabad are
• Unhindered doubt sessions
• Coaching has exam oriented approach
• Experienced faculty members
• Full course coverage to make sure that the students can take the exam with complete preparation.
• The fee charged is reasonable and pocket friendly for the students.
Few courses Jee and other are pending.